Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Rest of the LOAD

 

LOAD 14

LOAD14

Pink Paislee Indigo Blue paper line, family sticker by Heidi Swapp, CTMH wood veneer hearts, doilies from dollar store, wood veneer good times from Studio Calico

LOAD 15

2013-05-15 15_21_58

I am so in love with this Maggie Holmes paper! Embellishments from Pink Paislee, Elle’s Studio, Amy Tangerine, CTMH, Maggie Holmes. The gold letters are from American Crafts.

LOAD 16

LOAD16

For this layout I used the CTMH Stella paper line, dollar store washi tape, CTMH embellishments and Simple Stories SNAP alphabet letters.

LOAD 17

LOAD17

CTMH Dream Pop paper, American Crafts letters, sentiment stickers from Simple Stories Vintage Bliss and Heidi Swapp.

LOAD 18

2013-05-17 16_31_51

CTMH Dream Pop paper line, CTMH wood veneer arrows and stars, CTMH Pixie Glitter alphabet, CTMH washi tape and silver shimmer trim and Heidi Swapp letters.

LOAD 19

LOAD19

Another Indigo Bleu paper layout using a Shimelle sketch.

LOAD 20

LOAD20

This layout is going in an album I am making for my parents about a cruise they went on about 4 years ago. I used a Simple Stories travel line.

LOAD 21

LOAD21

Simple Stories Vintage Bliss and Echo Park Dots and Stripes for the yellow background. The little fox embellishment is from Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic. Letters are American Craft.

LOAD 22

2013-05-22 14_01_10

CTMH For Always, silver glitter paper and Disney red glitter letters.

LOAD 23

LOAD23

This layout was created a few years ago with a special CTMH paper pack only available for a short time. It has been sitting in a binder waiting for the perfect pictures to put on it. For those of you who are skeptical that you can’t make a layout without having the pictures first – here you go! I don’t think you would have ever known that I made the layout years before I had these pictures if I didn’t tell you.

LOAD 24

challemge #4

This layout is going in my Disney album. I used the CTMH Surf’s Up paper line for this story about Hilary being transformed into a mermaid. The only product not CTMH is a Theresa Collins circle, American Craft Thickers and the digital stamp cameras.

LOAD 25

LOAD25

Another Disney album layout. I used a 4x6 CTMH flip flap shown open in next picture.

LOAD25 flap

LOAD 26

LOAD26

This layout was pure fun inspired by something we saw late at night at the Calabogie Crop.

LOAD 27

LOAD27

This is a very old layout that I had never finished. I used the CTMH Game ON paper. Back of pocket page is in next picture.

LOAD27back

LOAD 28

LOAD28

Another Disney album layout with a CTMH 6x12 flip flap.

LOAD28 flap

I am going to put some information about our resort on the inside of the flip flap.

LOAD 29

2013-05-29 13_56_16

This is a page in my childhood album using the Project Life Clementine kit.

LOAD 30

LOAD30

Today I got to play with my brand new Heidi Swapp paper from Michaels.

LOAD 31

LOAD31

This another layout for my Disney album. I used the CTMH Surf’s Up paper line again but this time I used it in Project Life pocket pages. I love how this turned out. I will be adding a flip flap insert to the page so I can include the brochure and some journaling about the day.

That’s it! I can’t believe I did all 31! Thanks for getting this far in the post and looking at my layouts, I really appreciate your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment