Thursday, February 7, 2013

Project Life Organization

So I have decided to give this Project Life thing a whirl. But of course the first thing I had to do was to find a suitable place to organize all the 3x4 and 4x6 cards that I have been collecting. I found that the CTMH medium storage box is the perfect solution for me right now. The box is currently on back order because of its immediate popularity but it will be available again at the end of the month. The plastic insterts are removable to I can change things up if I find my needs changing over the year.

I also made divider cards for each section so I don't have to sift through as many cards at one time.

 
looking down at a closed view of the box
 
 
looking inside at my collection
 
 
I removed one of the inside dividers here to I could put in my 4x6 cards. I purchased a full Clementine core kit to use in my childhood album project and I have half of a Cobalt core kit as well. I have also been collecting Simple Stories cards for a long time now. I have a category for journal boxes that is primarily where I store lined paper that I have already cut up. My Ali Edwards category contains digital artwork created by Ali that I purchased at Designer Digitals and have already printed out into a 4x6 card for future use. Behind the 4x6 cards I keep the Martha Stewart file folder labels, a must have for any PL album. They come in a bunch of different colours and they make it very easy to add journalling to your pages. The other divider just contains some pockets that I have had in my stash for awhile now and hope to use up if I can see them. I also keep my smash book journal pads here too.
 
 
My Clementine 3x4 cards spill over into the box behind it but hopefully I will be making a dent in this stash soon. The 3x4 journal blocks category contains any cards that has lines on it from a number of different categories.
 
 
Next I divided up my cards into quotes and fillers, seasons, boy and girl. I think these categories are pretty self explanatory. The half kit of Cobalt fit in nicely behind the rest of the Clementine cards.
 
I have officially started Project Life for 2013 but I am going to use CTMH paper lines. I am using the PL Clementine core kit for my childhood album. I will be posting pictures of these projects very soon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment