Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Perfect Collection with Shimelle Laine

Earlier this summer I purchased a stand alone video class by Shimelle Laine that she taught at True Scrap 3.

It is called The Perfect Collection: Using Your Favorite Collection Pack to the Very Last Scrap. She taught me how to take a paper collection and make beautiful, meaningful pages with almost every sheet of it. Did I mention I got about 16 pages done in about a week???
 
I chose a stack of summer paper from Michaels because it was bright and fun and I just felt like scrapping alot of old summer photos and stories. Here are my completed but naked layouts:
 
 

 
mostly single pages
 
 
a few double pages
 
 
even though these two pages weren't created as a double because the paper coordinated I could make them work together

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
birthday boy cut out with new Cricut Artiste cartridge
 
 
 
 
 
I can't tell you how much fun I had making all these pages and reliving the wonderful memories as I created them. You can do this too simply by purchasing the video from the True Scrap archive.
 
Click here for more information about the upcoming True Scrap 4!

3 comments:

  1. Love this! So glad you put to use your new info. :) Well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these layouts. Sometimes it is easier to just gather information than to actually use it. It is great to see you put your inspiration to use.

    ReplyDelete