Monday, December 31, 2012

A New Class for 2013

I am really excited to announce that I will be participating in Layout A Day 2013 in February with Lain Ehmen.





This project has been on my bucket list for awhile now and I finally took the plunge and I can't wait to get started.

I am also excited to challenge myself to use all of the new Close To My Heart paper packs to make my pages. Get your copy of the Spring/Summer 2013 CTMH Idea Book by contacting me right away!


HERE'S SOMETHING COOL! Earlier this year I became an affiliate of Layout A Day which means that Lain has given me a special discount for this class to pass onto to all my scrappy friends! Use code FUN at checkout to get $10 off, just because! But this discount expires Monday, 1/7, at midnight so don't miss out!!
 
I hope you will join me in this fun adventure in scrapbooking or at least follow my blog to see all the beautiful pages I will be creating with CTMH products.
 
Have a wonderful New Years Eve and I will see you again in 2013!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment