Monday, January 16, 2012

CTMH Memory Game Box Turned Mini Album

When this new box came out in the Fall 2011 idea book I just knew I could make a mini album out of it! Of course I was inspired to do this because I was taking Stacy Julian's Finding Photo Freedom class and had all these great pictures of Hilary sitting in her category drawer. So here it is!


I covered the box with CTMH Sophia paper, stamped the word "smile" and covered it with liquid glass to give it a little dimension and shine, added some bling to the flowers and another couple of stamped images.


The quote I added was a digital stamp from Designer Digitals just copied into word, printed and cut out.


The box comes with 24 3x3 squares to I simply covered them with more paper and then added a picture to each square. These are just cute pictures of Hilary that I wanted to showcase in some way. Needless to say she LOVES looking at this and took it to school the very next day to show off to her teacher and friends. This was a very easy project that anyone could make in an evening. It would make a great grandparent gift too.

No comments:

Post a Comment